Dear website visitor,
On the Feedback page you can ask a question, make comments, suggestions or add comments about the products and services provided by Gazprombank.
When using the feedback form, please correctly indicate in the mandatory fields (*) your name, email, phone number, as well as the topic that best describes your message.
This will allow the Bank employee to contact you to provide the most complete reply to your question.
To receive a written answer, you are kindly requested to review the ways your message can be sent in the “Written Replies” section.
If you would like to receive a written reply, please mail your request to the following address:
16 Nametkina St., building 1, Moscow, 117420
The example of your message
1. Lock the card using one of the available means (If you are not sure that the operation is unauthorized – block it by sending an SMS message from your phone or via the Telecard application – only in this case can you unblock the card at any time without visiting the Bank in person to submit a report)
2. Try to remember:
3. Not later than the day following the date on which a transaction report is received from the Bank:
In the event that unauthorized transactions were performed on a valid card on which unauthorized activity is suspected
In the event that unauthorized transactions were performed on a lost or stolen card:
4. If it is not possible to visit the Bank in person and submit the required reports and applications within the specified deadline, the following procedure is used:
Be prepared that during the review of your report/application you may be required to provide confirmation that you filed a report with law enforcement agencies, as well as other documents required for the investigation to prove that you were not involved in the transactions.
1. Try to settle the disputed situation directly with the trade and service company, keeping copies of documents confirming the attempted settlement (correspondence with the seller, screenshots of messages through the feedback form on the company's website, etc.)
If the dispute is not resolved:
2. Contact any branch of the Bank that is convenient for you.
3. Fill in the written Disputed (Non-Fraudulent) Debit Transaction Report or Failed ATM Transaction Report forms and attach a statement drafted in free form explaining the circumstances of the disputable situation.
4. Submit the documents (for erroneous transactions at trade and service companies):
IMPORTANT! Keep all documents related to transactions involving the use of primary and additional cards (card details), as well as documents confirming payment in cash or otherwise after a failed payment attempt using the card (card details) for six months following the date of the transaction.
Prior to the expiration of the last business day of the month following the month in which the delivery date of the goods/services was scheduled, the return of goods/refusal of services was performed or the refund date was scheduled.
2. In other cases
Dear Customers and Applicants,
If you receive a notice from Gazprombank about the decision to refuse to perform a transaction or refuse to enter into (terminate) a bank account (deposit) agreement and disagree with the decision made by the Bank, you are entitled to:
If, as a result of the Bank’s decision to refuse to perform two or more transactions within a year, the bank account (deposit) agreement was terminated, you should submit a report to the Bank stating that the grounds used to make a decision to refuse to follow the customer’s instructions to perform transactions have been removed.
Be prepared that in the process of reviewing your report, you may need to submit additional documents as required to consider your report and for the Bank to decide whether or not to remove the grounds used to make a previous decision to refuse to perform a transaction or refuse to enter into a bank account (deposit) agreement.
The term for review of the report is 10 business days from the date when the Bank receives the report and all documents (copies thereof) required for its review.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that during the review of a report, communication with you will be carried out in the manner that you indicated in this report.
Information and documents on the absence of grounds for making a decision to refuse to perform a transaction or refuse to enter into (terminate) a bank account (deposit) agreement are provided only to the credit institution that exercised the right of refusal.