Moscow, July 3, 2019
- Gazprombank is pleased to announce the launch of Smart Card. Customers who have been issued a Gazprombank card with the Smart Cashback option will no longer need to select the cashback category in advance, risking to make a mistake and not deriving the maximum possible benefits. Gazprombank’s Smart Card will independently adapt to the cardholder to ensure maximum benefits, and cashback accrual will always be made in the category where the customer had the highest spending during the month.
The amount of remuneration received by the customer for transactions depends on the category and amount of purchases, but it can reach up to 15% under certain conditions. In total, Gazprombank has developed nine categories of purchases which Smart Cashback is accrued for:
- Gas stations / parking
- Cafes, restaurants, bars, fast food chains
- Children’s goods and child development
- Clothing and footwear
- Cinema and entertainment
- Fitness and sporting goods
- SPA, beauty parlors and cosmetics
- Medical services and pharmacies
- Home and country house products, household appliances
The debit Smart Card is available as of today, while a credit card will also be launched in the near future.
“We strive not only to create advanced card products, but also to set new trends. Unique in its segment, Smart Card will be our flagship card product. We expect it to have a great demand among the Bank’s current and future customers”, commented Alexey Popovich, First Vice President of Gazprombank.
Communications and Marketing Department,
Gazprombank (Joint Stock Company)