Gazprombank offers a wide range of Trade Finance products for Financial Institutions.
- Issuance of Gazprombank’s guarantees against correspondent banks’ counter-guarantees;
- Confirmation of Letters of Credit (L/Cs), including Stand-By Letters of Credit (SBLCs), issued by correspondent banks*;
- Post-financing of L/Cs issued by correspondent banks. Financing is provided to banks issuing the L/Cs within documentary credit limits established by Gazprombank. Gazprombank confirms L/Cs issued in favor of Russian exporters as well as L/Cs in favor of suppliers from third countries*;
- Issuance of Irrevocable Reimbursement Undertakings (IRUs) under L/Cs issued by correspondent banks;
- Medium- and long-term “tied” loans to the buyer’s bank*.
* If a transaction involves Russian exports, said Trade Finance products may be structured with direct risk on the correspondent bank as well as with EXIAR insurance cover. Other official export support structures may also be applied. Such instruments of government export support often make it possible for Gazprombank to offer more competitive pricing terms and longer financing tenors, in particular for exports of Russian goods and services to emerging markets.