Gazprombank (Joint Stock Company) shareholders:
- Public Joint Stock Company Gazprom (owns 27.9893% of ordinary shares);
- Limited Liability Company "Gazprom capital" (owns 21,8952% of ordinary shares);
- Joint Stock Company ‘Non-state Pension Fund GAZFOND’ – owns 40.89% of ordinary shares, including:
- 4.7879% of ordinary shares - directly owned by JSC "NPF GAZFOND";
- 36.0979% of ordinary shares are controlled via the following shareholders of the Bank: 12.7753% of ordinary shares are owned by PJSC GAZ-Service, 14.5713% of ordinary shares are owned by PJSC “Gazkon” and 8.7513% of ordinary shares are owned by PJSC GAZ-Tech);
- Management (own 0.0116% of ordinary shares);
- State Corporation Bank for Development and Foreign Economic Affairs (Vnesheconombank) (owns 8.0253% of ordinary shares);
- Closed Joint-Stock Company Leader (owns 0.7158% of ordinary shares);
- Russian Federation represented by the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation (owns 100% of Type A preferred shares);
- State Corporation Deposit Insurance Agency (owns 100% of Type B preferred shares).
The authorized capital of Bank GPB (JSC) totals RUB 196,853,536,800 and is divided into 623,030,736 ordinary registered shares with a par value of RUB 50 each, 39,954,000 type A preferred shares with a par value of RUB 1,000 each and 12,574,800 preferred shares B with a par value of RUB 10,000 each.