Gazprombank (Joint Stock Company) shareholders:
- Public Joint Stock Company Gazprom (owns 29.7640% of ordinary shares);
- Limited Liability Company "Gazprom capital" (owns 20,1133% of ordinary shares);
- Joint Stock Company ‘Non-state Pension Fund GAZFOND’ – owns 41.576% of ordinary shares, including:
- 5.0915% of ordinary shares - directly owned by JSC "NPF GAZFOND";
- 36.4845% of ordinary shares are controlled via the following shareholders of the Bank: 13.5853% of ordinary shares are owned by PJSC GAZ-Service, 13.5931% of ordinary shares are owned by PJSC “Gazkon” and 9.3061% of ordinary shares are owned by PJSC GAZ-Tech);
- Management (own 0.0123% of ordinary shares);
- State Corporation Bank for Development and Foreign Economic Affairs (Vnesheconombank) (owns 8.5341% of ordinary shares);
- Closed Joint-Stock Company Leader (owns 0.0003% of ordinary shares);
- Russian Federation represented by the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation (owns 100% of Type A preferred shares);
- State Corporation Deposit Insurance Agency (owns 100% of Type B preferred shares).
The authorized capital of Bank GPB (JSC) totals RUB 194,996,181,750 and is divided into 585,883,635 ordinary registered shares with a par value of RUB 50 each, 39,954,000 type A preferred shares with a par value of RUB 1,000 each and 12,574,800 preferred shares B with a par value of RUB 10,000 each.