Corporate Finance (M&A)
Gazprombank is one of the leading investment banks in the mergers and acquisitions (M&A) market in Russia and Eastern Europe. Since the beginning of 2006 Gazprombank has closed more than 40 deals with total value exceeding 35 billion dollars. Gazprombank successfully competes with key global M&A players for top positions in M&A advisory ranking in Russia.
A distinctive feature of Gazprombank is an integrated approach to lead management of mergers and acquisitions deals.
Gazprombank advises clients on:
• Development and implementation of M&A deals strategy and structure;
• Enhancement of the company value, improvement of financial and corporate governance;
• Valuation and financial analysis of the target.
Gazprombank offers its deal clients a number of additional services which include finance raising, settlement, depositary services and others. Bank acts as a lead manager for the deal, coordinating activities of all participants of the deal team (including client’s staff, auditors, legal and business counsels).
On each stage of the deal the client receives necessary negotiating support and advice from the leading specialists of Gazprombank.
M&A advisory provides the following services to the clients:
• Investor search and lead management of the M&A Sell-side deals;
• Finance raising by private placement of equity with financial investors;
• Target search and lead management of the M&A Buy-Side deals;
• Mergers and equity stake swaps;
• Advisory services in establishment of joint ventures and alliances.
Corporate Finance department of Gazprombank employs more than 15 investment bankers and analysts. This allows it to provide a highly-professional team to manage deals of any size and level of complexity.
Contacts: +7 (495) 980-41-07, +7 (495) 428-50-02, +7 (499) 238-14-67 (fax)