Gazprombank extends loans or opens credit lines to credit institutions in the interbank financial market within the preset limits based on the analysis of the credit institution’s liquidity ratio, its observance of the requirements of the Central Bank, the degree of credit recovery (credit line guarantee) and other terms specified in internal normative documents.
Basic loan conditions
- The loan period depends on the credit institution’s offer or proposal and current conditions in the interbank financial market.
- Loan currency – in Rubles or foreign currency.
- The interest rate is set depending on the degree of risk and current market quotations on the interbank financial market.
Interbank loans are extended:
- for a term up to 30 calendar days;
- for a term over 30 calendar days, including interbank transaction processing for the term up to 30 calendar days.
Telephone contact information: (495) 913-78-83, (495) 913-78-80