Depository Center of Gazprombank is the largest in the Russian depository services market with the highest reliability rating (AAA). The depository network created by Gazprombank is unique in Russia, both in terms of the number or shareholders serviced and the number of constituent regional depositories. All of the Depository Center’s resources and capabilities work for the benefit of our clients who may enjoy our state-of-the-art services virtually anywhere in the country. Depository Center of Gazprombank has been operating since 1994 and is currently the leader among Russia’s major custody depositaries.
- About 1 million custody accounts are serviced.
- The Bank operates over 130 client servicing points covering most of Russia.
- Correspondent relations have been established with NDC, DKK, RDK, VTB, VEB, Hansbank (Estonia), Clearstream Banking and Euroclear, as well as with some central depositories in CIS countries.
Advantages of Gazprombank’s Depository:
- The high technological level of the Depository allows security sales transactions to be conducted within the shortest possible time.
- Depository of Gazprombank interacts with settlement depositories catering for trade organizers and international clearing centers to enable security sales on all Russian stock exchanges and primary international trading floors.
- Gazprombank arranges comprehensive infrastructure monitoring for initial placement of Russian issuers’ shares (as well as issuing ADR and GDR for such shares) and their secondary circulation.
- Depository transactions are facilitated by unique certified bundled software which enables fast interaction between Russian and international funds, trading systems and international settlement systems.
- Gazprombank offers its clients a full spectrum of depository services to conduct pledge, REPO, brokerage and dealer transactions.
Depository Center address: 115419 Moscow, 2-oi Verkhny Mikhailovsky proezd, 9, str.2
Telephone contact information: (495) 913-74-74 , (495) 913-74-01